Join the revolution bitches

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year with a view...

No big parties for me on New Years, holidays like these tend to bring out the worst in weekend warrior types. Not exactly my bag of tea, I spent all of my early to mid twenties waking up everyday with a hangover. So this year I decided to chill with the ol lady at her new place she'd just moved into. The place is insainly overpriced but it does have a pretty dope view, check it out.





The next year will is going to be big for this blog, be on the look out for more music videos, shortfilms, and tons of chickfights (kidding) but on a serious not I predict 2006 is going to be the year of the video blog thanks to doezens of sites like youtube.com and ourmedia.org popping up all over the place. Just wait someday I just might get paid to do crap like this for a living. Yeah right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get
Stoopid - Free Bay Area Mp3