Join the revolution bitches

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Pirate Radio A Go - GO...

When I started this blog I didnt intend it to be just me posting up random live show footage. Ive got tons of different events on tape from anti-war protests to girls gone wild. Fact of the matter is, this shit just takes too long for me to put together. Work, school and relationships take alil bit more priority in my life than a lil online notoriety, so if I only get to update this video blog once a month so be it. Ill do it with more frequency when it pays salary.

OK now that I got that off my chest, I'm actually kinda pumped on the latest update. The homie Big Max has a one hour radio show on a lil indy radio station in San Francisco. I happened to roll thru last Wednesday with the cam to catch a lil session between DNAE Beats, Conceit, as well as a newly grilled Z-Man. DNAE Beats is easily the the most persistant beat hustler in the bay area rigth now and if you don't know about Conceit and Z-Man check the archives. Heres a 10 min clip of what went down.





Yeah Z-Man really shouldnt try to freestyle if he's not really feeling "up to it"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get
Stoopid - Free Bay Area Mp3