Join the revolution bitches

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Free Drank = Go Dumb

Damn these things are a pain in the ass to update. I have tons of new footage I would love to share with you all but I just don't have the time to update this thing multiple times every week.

But anyways, I just had a birthday this past weekend and amongst the fabulous gifts I recieved from various friends and enemies was an opportunity to go see the Federation (and a buncha other Bay Area music groups) play live at the Warfield in SF. VIP status was in full effect at this one, so I warn you now the following video is a result of excessive amounts of free drinks, the fam and myself in a room full of Larrys watching 15 minutes of without a doubt the most hyphy rap group in the Bay right now. I'll admit it was a lil akward seeing the Federation play in front of a bunch of squares and SF indie music scensters. It was us and about 20-30 others up front getting pumped surrounded by a shitload of people who were born with no hip joints. My bad for not seeing the Federation perform sooner. If anyone hears through the wire of an upcomming Fed show at Sweet Jimmy's in Oakland, or at the Ambassadors Lounge in San Jose let ya boy know. I'm sooooo fucking there.











Yeah that's me coming up to reclaim the camera, catch my breath and tell White Paul America that he "Needs to GO DUMB right now." I even laugh at myself when I watch this footage its too funny and the performance was too much fun (so were the free drinks of course). Peep another version of this story over there at Hater Tuesdays. I better see you at the next show. Who's buying me a helmet??



Using Firefox and current versions of Quicktime and Real Player should allow you to view the video. If not, download it here. Sorry if you cant see the videos I'm still working out the bugs

3 Comments:

Blogger SergDun said...

man I wish I could have gone, it's not everyday those dudes perform in sf. I missed that turf talk show in san jose because that shit is far and no one wants to man up.

10:32 PM  
Blogger YoFuckinMomma said...

Yo Serg, tha Funkybiznatch and myself are down as the fiznuck, and can sometimes even score free tix. Next time you find a show of intrest holla.

9:27 AM  
Blogger SergDun said...

man I just did some e-search and that shit at blue cube is on some dresscode shit, no white tees or baggy jeans. How in the fuck are you going to have dudes performing "go dumb" and be on some weekend warrior stripe shirt bullshit?

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get
Stoopid - Free Bay Area Mp3