Join the revolution bitches

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sparks and Craft

There's nothing I like more than a little VIP love. If you ever want to throw some free gear/merch/tix etc... my way please do so thuggyfresh@gmail.com. This past monday was the record release party for the new Blackalicious album "The Craft". So I get a phone call from my homie Lydia who holds it down over there at the Quannum fortress. "You on the list fool!" Was all she had to say and I found myself sipping a Sparks and rolling over the Bay Bridge to the Indepenent to post up VIP and drink $4 Miller High Lifes.










Once again you're gonna need Quicktime to view the video. But if for some reason the video wont play you can download it here. Most feedback from Mac users all good but it seems as though PC users are about 50/50 when it comes to seeing the videos on my page. If you know how I can solve this problem please let me know. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright so I'm on a mac using Safari, everything updated yadayada.

Some videos load some don't. The ones that don't are displayed as garbled text. Then, for all the videos, when i download them to my desktop the file extentions are .txt. If you're using the blogger standard stuff and not writing your own html i think it might be converting your filenames or something. Just a thought.

SICK Blackalicious video, one I will keep for a long time. Herve Saulters is the man.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get
Stoopid - Free Bay Area Mp3